Nominating Fegans as your Charity of the Year is a unique opportunity to unite your staff behind an inspiring cause and demonstrate your company’s commitment to making a difference to those suffering from mental health issues.
Fegans works at the heart of local communities, in schools, in GPs surgeries and in our own counselling centres. Choose us and you’ll make a huge difference to hundreds of vulnerable families.
Corporate volunteering is a hugely rewarding way for your employees to rally together and get involved in our work. We offer innovative and skills-based volunteering opportunities.
With payroll giving (also known as Give As You Earn) you’re providing Fegans with a regular income, to allow us to plan and budget for the future.
Any donations are taken before tax, which means we get more of your donation and it costs you less. It also means that we don’t have to claim Gift Aid, so there’s less admin.
Why Fundraise for Fegans?
We have an excellent track record of successful corporate partnerships, working with companies of all different sizes and across a wide range of sectors.
Partnering with a trusted local charity that reaches the heart of your communities will allow your business to:
- develop your staff’s skills, including communication, teamwork, time-management and more
- increase customer loyalty
- attract, motivate and retain staff
- increase brand awareness and strengthen your brand
- increase sales by associating new products and services with a good cause
- help integrate communities with our brand and yours.